Project Co-ordinator JOB DESCRIPTION
The Lancashire WBL Executive Forum represents over 20 Training providers and Colleges across Lancashire. Our network of providers offer excellent facilities across the area to deliver a broad range of high quality provision from Traineeships to Apprenticeships.
The objectives of the Forum are to promote Work Based learning and further the aims and interests of members, disseminate information that improves the quality of teaching and learning, co-ordinate and represent the views of members both regionally and nationally and, be the principal communication Forum for Work Based Learning issues, including liaising with the Education Skills Funding Agency over funding and strategy and working with the Local Enterprise Partnership to achieve its skills and employment priorities.
F/T Project co-ordinator (fixed term contract)
Support & Development Manager
Developing the Lancashire Apprentice/Employer Ambassador network and supporting the Forum’s Support & Development manager to increase the number of employers who engage in Apprenticeships.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Plan, lead and develop all work related to the Apprentice/Employer Ambassador project to meet operational targets;
- Day to day management of the Apprentice/Employer Ambassador project
- Use social media to promote and grow Ambassador network
- Work with key partners and project stakeholders;
- Delivering project against agreed timescales and budgets;
- Planning for project sustainability;
- Conducting project administration where required to do so;
- Timely and accurate reporting;
- Supported by the Forum Administrator, responsible for ensuring up to date and accurate project records that are compliant with funding contracts.
- Evaluation of project
- Update SORTED information to include Higher and Degreed Apprenticeship information
- Support the Support & Development manager with increasing the number of employers who engage in Apprenticeships
Key Result Areas
- Achievement of operational targets
- Achievement of quality targets
- Accurate and timely reports
- Educated to GCSE level A-C in English Language and Mathematics
- NVQ Business Administration Levels 2/3 or equivalent
- Ability to work with and co-ordinate external networks
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Good communicator – written and oral
- Ability to create and develop own work programme
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- To have a positive approach to working as a team member
- Track record of project coordination desirable
- Track record of self-motivation
- High personal standards
- Open minded and receptive to evolving work systems
- Willing to learn and develop, and undertake in-service courses to improve on qualifications
- Knowledge of Government Funded programmes in particular Apprenticeships
- Willing to undergo DBR check
- Car owner/driver essential
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV and covering letter by email to Raeleen Duthoit firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 30th June 17.
Please contact for more information.