As part of the Apprenticeship Support and Knowledge in Schools and College programme, Lancashire Forum is offering information sessions to local schools colleges and study programme providers. The project has been commissioned by the National Apprenticeship Service, part of the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), to support the Government’s priority to increase apprenticeship engagement.
The project aim is to work with teachers, careers advisers, parents, carers and governors, alongside other key partners, to support schools and other educational institutes in ensuring that they meet their statutory duties regarding the provision of impartial Careers and educational guidance in line with the Gatsby Foundation, specifically in relation to Apprenticeships, Traineeships and T-Levels.
- Group assemblies /information sessions
- Sessions to sign students up to Find an Apprenticeship/ Traineeship
- Apprenticeship application workshops for smaller groups of students
- Apprenticeship events
- Apprenticeship champion training for careers advisers and teachers
- Guest speakers – apprentice and employer ambassadors
- External visits
- Staff (teachers and governor) professional development
Additionally, if an establishment has a particular request, this can be discussed and arranged.
To book free support
Contact the Lancashire Forum ASK Support Team on 01254 306831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org