As part of the Apprenticeship Support and Knowledge for Schools and College programme, Lancashire Forum is offering information sessions to local schools colleges and study programme providers. The project has been commissioned by the National Apprenticeship Service, part of the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), to support the Government’s target of achieving 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020.
The project aim is to work with teachers, careers advisers, parents and governors, alongside other key partners, to support schools and ensure that they meet their statutory duties regarding the provision of impartial IAG, specifically in relation to Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- Group assemblies /information sessions
- Sessions to sign students up to Find an Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship application workshops for smaller groups of students
- Apprenticeship events
- Apprenticeship champion training for careers advisers and teachers
- Guest speakers – apprentice and employer ambassadors
- External visits
- Staff (teachers and governor) CPD
Additionally, if an establishment has a particular request, this can be negotiated and agreed.
To book free support
Contact the Lancashire Forum ASK Support Team on 01254 306831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org